Traditional Turkish Coffee Cezve - 370ml
The Turkish preparation method is fast, simple, and easy - all you need is a cup and this cezve, the traditional tool used in Turkey for centuries. In a pinch, and on the road, even the cup is optional! Can be used over electric or gas burner, small induction warmers, and of course, an open fire in the midst of your favorite jungle.
To use the Turkish coffee method start with medium or fine ground medium roast beans. Place a heaping teaspoon of ground coffee into the cezve. Add water and sugar to taste. Mix water, sugar and coffee grounds well. Place cezve over low heat and slowly bring to near boil. Once simmering, remove from heat for a minute, then repeat heating back to low simmer for 15 seconds. Let stand for 3 minutes to allow coffee grinds to settle at bottom of cezve. Slowly pour coffee into your cup - and do not worry about a few grounds getting in (they settle at the bottom of cup). Enjoy!
- 18/10 Tri-Ply Stainless Steel - the highest grade of "304" kitchen / food grade stainless steel
- Stainless-steel interior; magnetic stainless-steel exterior (The use of electromagnetic oven requires magnetic); one layer of pure aluminum core sandwiched between two stainless steel layers. 3-Ply construction ensures optimal heat distribution and storage
- Easy For Storage: Handle features a hole on the end for optionally hanging from your pot rack (or nearby tree) for storage
- Also good for heating soup, warming gravy, melting butter, heating up sauces and more
- Dripless pouring lip
- Dishwasher safe, and safe to wash in nearby stream, lake, or ocean
- Top Diameter: 2.9inch/7.5cm;
- Bottom Diameter: 3inch/8cm;
- Height: 3.8inch/8.6cm;
- Handle Length: 4inch/11cm.
- N.W: 8.4oz/240g.
Don't forget - you can store your coffee and other essentials inside the cezve when you are out on the road, finding adventure.