Aeropress "Aerobie" Coffee Maker
Good for travel, great at home. This coffee maker is versatile and we have tested it hard over almost a decade of travel and hard use. Top marks, although perhaps a bit expensive.
For travel, you can leave a bunch of the parts home, and pack your coffee and stuff inside the cylinder.
AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker
- Smoothest - Using the ideal water temperature and gentle air pressure brewing yields rich flavor with lower acidity and without bitterness
- Richest - Total immersion brewing results in uniform extraction of the ultimate in full coffee flavor
- Purest - Micro filtered for grit free coffee - unlike other press-type coffee makers
- Fastest - One minute from start to enjoy. The actual press time takes only 20 seconds
- Then gentle air pressure pushes the mix through a micro-filter in 20 seconds
Using the ideal water temperature and gentle but rapid air pressure brewing yields rich flavor with lower acidity and without bitterness. The result is ultra smooth coffee that highlights each note of the single-estate coffees we sell.
- Total immersion brewing results in uniform extraction of the ultimate in full, rich coffee flavor
- Micro filtered for grit-free coffee - unlike other press-type coffee makers
- Depending on the brewing method, you can make a cup of coffee in 1-2 minutes
- Makes American style coffee or an espresso-style shot perfect for use in lattes or cappuccinos